Wednesday 22 December 2010

My book is at the editors!


Hey people! I'm so excited. Have you ever had a dream or plan knocking around in your mind for a while that you always planned to do something with "one day" but never really did?

Well that has been me for a long time. I am a bit of a procrastinator, but I vowed that I would write my book. It is aimed at helping people whose lives have been scarred by bullying continue on to live healthy, successful lives. I've been writing it on and off for a year, having major writing spurts at times and then nothing for ages. I've got it up to the best shape it can be in for now, and I have sent it off to an editor to proof read and make suggestions before I look for publishers.

It doesn't feel real at the moment; I'm sure that will change when I get the bill! But I am actually doing something that I had planned to do. The dream is becoming a reality!

No comments: