Saturday 11 December 2010

I'm back!

Hi there people! It has been over a year since my last post! That's totally shocking! I'd always meant to catch up but life just took over and I've been involved in so many things of late that I never got the opportunity to pick up where I'd left off!

So what have I been up to? Working mainly, I did find quite a few paying gigs for my writing, I'm still doing it but I need to take it up several levels marketing wise. Things were great for a while, but because people continued to tighten their belts as the recession wore on, one of the first things they let go of are what some companies call "non essential expenditure" such as freelance writers! But I'm not giving up! I know that I will penetrate the market somehow.

This is just a quick note to let you all know that I am back and I will be back shortly with a cool story!

Toodle-loo!

No comments: