Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas Eve!

Well, I made it to and from Oxford Street in one piece. It was a totally underwhelming experience. I expected the streets to be bulging as people frantically dashed to and fro snagging last minute gifts for friends. If I'm not mistaken, there were less people there than normal.

Any how I met up with a friend for lunch. The meal wasn't anything to write home about, but the bill made one's eyes water!

That's all from me. Have a wonderful Christmas. Speak to you again soon!


Courgette and potato soup. Lacked flavour - the toasted bread was nice, though.


Spinach and cheese ravioli. Also tasteless, but a healthy main meal!


My dessert was a boring, unattractive looking apple slice. My friend's order looked a lot more interesting, it was a ricotta mouse with fun stuff on it.

No comments: