Friday 31 December 2010

Goodbye to 2010!

Hiya! I went out earlier today to try and capture the last few moments of 2010. I passed through Oxford Street and was surprised at how many people were there, more than were there on Christmas Eve, which is strange.

I then passed through Regents Park, my spiritual home. It was a bit grey and grim but it was nice to be there nevertheless. I was surprised to discover that parts of the lake were still frozen. All the snow and ice has melted everywhere else in London.

Well, I'll leave you with a few pictures of my adventures so far today. I'm getting ready to go out for the evening, so until my next post, have a wonderful New Year. Have fun, whatever you do!

BelindaXXX











1 comment:

jheri said...

The greyness of the lake and the pretty birds is very beautiful. I think I could spend more time there than with the crowds.