Saturday 31 January 2009

New toy on the way!



My camera has been dispatched and is finally on its way to me!! I love getting new gadgets! Now I will be able to take my own pictures and post on here. I asked a guy who is really into photography what camera I should get. I was thinking about one of those silver ones that every one has that can fit into a handbag. But oh no! This chap had other ideas. He told me to get the one in the picture. Apparently it isn't as big and bulky as it looks; I hope not because I plan to take it around with me a lot. Well, that will be something to look forward to next week!

2 comments:

pink dogwood said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Nice to meet you and looking forwards to whatever magic you might capture with your new camera :)

Life is Journey said...

Good choice indeed.Hope to see some nice clippings from your FUJI camera in near future. I came to know about you from pink dogwood blog site.