Monday 19 January 2009

I've got a job!!

Well, after a hiccup on Friday, I finally had my interview for an administrative role. The interview was not intense at all. They just wanted to know whether or not I was serious enough about my writing for it to take off and see me becoming the next J.K. Rowling. I assured them that this wasn't the case at the moment! I haven't had an article published yet although I would like to see myself published this year.

I start tomorrow! It is an ongoing assignment which will hopefully last for a year. I really need the money at the moment while I am figuring out what to do. It is a long way to travel from where I live, a bit of a planes, trains and automobiles affair, but in this current climate anyone who has a job should be grateful!! Will keep you posted on what happens.

1 comment:

NAVAL LANGA said...

next J.K. Rowling!!!

My good wishes for your success in the new job.
Keep meeting at the blogs.

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
PAINTINGS GALLERIES

Another Interesting Blog
BIG CITIES OF INDIA